HomeHealth ServicesOtherMedical Records

Health Services

Medical Records

We process the release of information requests. All medical record requests will be provided via CD and will be available within 30 days.

Contact Us

Location: Clinic, Second Floor

Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Telephone: 575-904-3949

Don't forget to keep your family's information up-to-date in DEERS.